Radiant and glowing skin has every woman’s dream since eternity. The market is flooded with products that have been claiming to be the best one for your skin’s benefit. And we all know of the huge range of chemicals and synthetics that build the foundation to these products. Additionally most of the said ingredients of the products are available at our disposal on the kitchen shelf itself. So girls, why bring out the pain of the chemicals on the skin, along with pay for it, when instead you can just go on to make them yourself.
Well here’s how:-
1. Water—Water must be consumed in great quantities. A minimum of 8 glasses is a must everyday. In case you are not comfortable with water try juices. But yeah to look good you have to drink up.
2. Proper sleep— Your skin is the mirror to your sleeping habits. Whatever be your sleep regimen, it has a direct effect to your skin tone. Restoration, repair and rebalancing is undergone on your skin while you are in your deep slumber. A balanced slumber time is required for radiant skin.
3. Exercise—Yes, exerting yourself, does have its effects on your skin. The increased blood circulation, helps boost your skin’s health making it look just the way you want, radiant and awesome.
4. Exfoliate—an important part of skincare comes in exfoliation. Accumulated dry and dead skin on the face makes it look further dull and boring. Exfoliation must not be confused with scrubbing. Exfoliation is far gentle and can be done only with products without chemicals on them.
5. Foods rich in Vitamins—Vitamin A and Vitamin C are very important for your skin diet. You have to be healthy in order for your skin to look healthy.
A. Tea Water and Honey Face Pack
Take one cup of tea water, ½ a spoon of honey and 2 spoons of rice flour. Mix all the ingredients and apply it on skin. Leave it on skin for 20 minutes and let the mask dry. Next massage it in circular motions. Wash off with cold water.
B. Turmeric and Lemon Face Pack
Best solution to radiant skin is turmeric. Haldi ceremony is the most, important ceremony in Indian wedding. A visible glow in the skin, is the first gift of turmeric to you. An excellent exfoliating agent too.
Take gram flour, lemon juice and turmeric. Add milk to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your face. Scrub it for 5 minutes and then let it dry for the next 20 minutes. Cleanse with cold water.
C. Yoghurt and dries apple peel
Dry the orange peels over time. When dry grind them. Mix one tablespoon of dried orange peels with one tablespoon fresh yoghurt. Apply this paste on your face for 15-20 minutes and let it dry. Rinse off with cold water.
So girls, try these three top ways regularly to get radiant and glowing skin over time. Remember a healthy glowing skin, is a glowing you.
1. radiant skin
2. glowing skin
3. home remedies
Susweta Bose [MA Mass Communication and Journalism]
The above is the google plus link
the facebook link
the link to my blog