Best Home Remedies of Under Eye Circles
Natural Remedies for Dark Eye Circles
Home Remedies for Dark Circles
Natural Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Getting Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes
What Causes Black Circles Under Eyes
What Causes Dark Circles Under Eyes
Under Eye Circles
Bags Under Eyes
Drinking water always helps, but when it comes to blackness under the eye it really does work.
It also helps you relax because it is a soothing Drink.
Have a healthy diet enriched with vitamins C,D and E.
Focus directly on the Under-Eye Skin.
Keep in mind that any direct contact with your under-Eye Skin must be gentle, as this is the most Delicate Skin on your body.
Make sure you don't drink too many fluids before bedtime. This can contribute / add to bags under your Eyes.
1. ALMOND OIL: Take a few drops of almond oil and massage gently the area around the Eyes with it. Leave it overnight and wash it with cold water in the morning. Follow this routine daily. A mixture of almond oil with honey applied on the spots for 10 minutes daily will also have a positive effect. You can also apply a paste of some crushed almonds with a few drops of milk on the Dark Circles. Massagung the under-Eye area with a vitamin E rich cream at bedtime also helps.
2. ROSE WATER: Place cotton balls dipped in rose water over your Eyes and relax for some time. Use this remedy daily and you will notice a miraculous improvement within a few weeks.
3. TEA BAGS: Dip teabags in cold water and place over your Eyes for a short while daily to reduce the Dark Pigmentation around them.
4. CUCUMBER: Close your Eyes and place refrigerated cucumber slices over them. Another way is to apply cotton balls dipped in Cucumber Juice over the Dark Circle. You can also add some lemon Juice to the cucumber Juice. Alternatively, a paste made by crushing a piece of cucumber and a piece of potato can be used. Cucumber is beneficial because it acts as an astringent as well as a toner.
5. POTATO: Potato has natural bleaching properties which helps lighten the Skin around the Eyes. Apply thin slices of a potato on your Eyelids to get rid of Dark Circles.
6. TOMATO: A mixture of some tomato puree with a little bit of lemon Juice used over the affected area for 15 minutes and then washed off with cool water is a very effective remedy for Dark Circles. Drinking tomato Juice daily also helps.
7. LEMON Juice: Lemon Juice is a rich source of vitamin C. You can simply dab some fresh lemon Juice on the Dark Circles with a cotton ball and wash it off after 10 minutes. Another effective preparation is a thick paste made up by mixing 1 tablespoon of lemon Juice, 2 tablespoons of tomato puree, a pinch of gram flour and turmeric. Cover the Dark Circles with this paste for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water to lighten the Skin.
8. APPLE SLICES: Apple has plenty of vitamin B and C and potassium which help remove Dark Circles. Put some slices of apple around the Eyes for half an hour and then wash the Skin with cold water. Alternatively, you can apply a paste of boiled apple on the Dark Circles.
9. TURMERIC: Make a paste by adding a pinch of turmeric to some pineapple Juice and use it over the Dark spots for 10-15 minutes daily. Turmeric, with its anti-oxidant properties, has a miraculous effect for lightening the Dark Circles.
10. MINT LEAVES: Another effective remedy is a paste of mint leaves added to tomato Juice and applied to the affected area for some time followed by a splash of cold water.
Apart from the above, the best possible home remedy for Dark Circles is drinking lots
of water, which helps flush toxins from the body. You can also apply a cold compress to your Eyes using a cube of ice wrapped in a clean handkerchief. Washing the Eyes with warm and cold water alternatively helps improve Blood Circulation in the under Eye area.
A Healthy diet and a relaxed lifestyle are highly important for healthy Eyes. Include fresh fruit and vegetable Juices, milk, yoghurt, cottage cheese, sprouts, cereals and beans in your diet. Abstain from alcohol and smoking. Avoid sweets, chocolates, carbonated drinks and junk food. Sleep for at least 6 - 7 Hours everyday. Meditation and exercise, particularly deep breathing are also effective. Avoid stress and do not forget to take a break from your Hectic Schedule once a while.
Skin and Hair Inquiry
Contact Bet 10AM - 05 PM
Samira Surbhi [ CIDESCO Holder ]
Babyliss Skin Clinic & Slimming Center
7/2 Uttam Apartment, Opposite Palasia Garden,
Indore, India 452001
Phone 0731 4076544
Natural Remedies for Dark Eye Circles,
Home Remedies for Dark Circles,
Natural Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes,
Getting Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes,
What Causes Black Circles Under Eyes,
What Causes Dark Circles Under Eyes,
Under Eye Circles,
Bags Under Eyes,